Sunday 7 September 2008

In The Mix - September 2008

Hi everyone, I posted an episode to my podcast, Funky House London.

Click this link to check it out:
In The Mix - Sep 2008




01 Katy Perry - I kissed a girl (Jason Nevins funkrokr extended mix)
02 Axwell & Bob Sinclar ft Ron Carroll - What a wonderful world (Darbruck & Klein mix)
03 Skepta - Rolex sweep (Vandalism remix)
04 Jean Claude Ades & Vincent Thomas - Shingaling (Original mix)
05 John Legend - Greenlight (Sandy Riveras king of times)
06 Funk Fanatics - Love is the answer (Freemsons mix)
07 Sleek Physique - I love Linda (Nightstylers mix)
08 Steve Forest - Freed from desire (Chriss Ortega big room 2008 mix)
09 Emanuel, McCall & Katherine Ellis - Gotta get through (Smax & Gold remix)
10 Kaskade - Angel on my shoulder (Extended edit
11 Filterheadz - Day at the beach (Original mix)
12 Morgan Page - Call my name (TV Rock remix)












No comments: