Sunday 1 June 2008

In The Mix - May 2008

Hi everyone, I posted an episode to my podcast, Funky House London.



Click this link to check it out:
In The Mix - May 2008


01 Danny Clark & Jay Benham ft Susu Bobien - Wondrous (ATFCs Lectrotek Vocal)
02 Donna Summer - Im a fire (Solitaire club mix)
03 Freemasons ft Katherine Ellis - When you touch me (Original club mix)
04 Rihanna - Take a bow (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel club mix)
05 Robin S - Show me love (GRN's Galactic club mix)
06 R.I.O. - Shine on (Spencer & Hill remix)
07 Energy 52 - Café Del Mar (Out Of Office Remix)
08 Yves Murasca - Piano (Club mix)
09 Syke 'n Sugarstarr pres CeCe Rogers - No Love Lost (Extended Mix)
10 Ian Carey ft Michelle Shellers - Keep on rising (Vocal mix)
11 Todd Terry All Stars - Get down (Woody & Bianchi shakedown remix)
12 Denise Lopez - Don't you wanna be mine (Dennis Christopher club mix)



No comments: