Thursday 31 July 2008

In The Mix - July 2008

Hi everyone, I thought you might enjoy my podcast: Funky House London





01 Jon Fitz & Mike Anthony ft Abigail Bailey - Hesitate (Ian Carey Vocal Mix)
02 Sunloverz - Summer of love (Big room mix)
03 James Doman - Everythings gonna be alright (Original extended)
04 Gabriella Cilmi - Save the lies (Out of office remix)
05 No Halo - Put your hands on (Extended mix)
06 M-Box & Susie Ledge - When you're gone (Original mix)
07 Adele - Hometown Glory (Axwell Club Mix)
08 Bingo Players vs Chocolate Puma - Touch me (Original mix)
09 The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go (Chris Lake UK vocal)
10 Laura Izibor - From my heart to yours (Mac Project club mix)
11 Tom Novy - Runaway (DJ Sign & Robert Heart remix)
12 Jon Cutler ft E-man - It's yours (David Penn vocal mix)







No comments: